Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Late Fourth of July! I hope you all had a good one. Mine was very exciting. After we were done with  fireworks my dad and brother were in the garage cleaning up and a little dachshund wandered into our garage! they didn't see any owners so they shut the garage door and called me and my mom out to see it. It was SO cute. we put out some water and food for her and made a little bed for it in our garage. After we got it to eat and drink a little she seemed kinda tired so we left her alone for the night. In the morning she was still really sad and jittery but we let her into the house to meet Ernie and Berta. She seemed to get along OK with them. In the afternoon my mom called the SPCA and they said that there was somone looking for her! The owner came and picked her up she was really happy. She had come about 3 or 4 miles from her home! Below are some pictures of her. Her owner said her name was Clementine ☺



No comments:

Post a Comment